The Canadian Ayurveda Members Alliance is a Not for Profit national organization representing the Ayurvedic profession in The Canada . Its mission is to preserve, protect, improve & promote the philosophy, knowledge, science & practice of Ayurveda for the benefit of humanity.
The purpose of the Association is to provide leadership within the Ayurvedic profession & to promote a positive vision for Ayurveda & its holistic approach to health & wellness. We will carry out our mission by creating & implementing a dynamic strategic plan to ensure the professional recognition and growth of Ayurveda.
- To serve as a parental membership organization of the Ayurvedic profession.
- To serve as an official spokesperson for & representative of the Ayurvedic profession in the Canada.
- To establish & maintain standards of education, ethics, professional competency & licensing, When and where applicable.
- To assure maximum recognition & acceptance of the Ayurvedic profession, its programs & practices as a credible and relevant traditional medicine in society.
- To develop a Continuing Ayurvedic Educational Program.
- To establish & maintain a very healthy relationships within the Ayurvedic profession, other professions, organizations, government agencies, groups & with all reputable Ayurvedic organizations throughout the world.
- To be an official voice in all matters of public policy and legislation that pertain to Ayurveda in Canada.
- To conduct, develop, support and participate in all Ayurvedic Research Programs that are consistent with authentic Ayurvedic principles.
- To maintain the science of Ayurveda as a separate & distinct healing arts profession.
- To do all that is necessary, proper & not contrary to law in the interests of the Association & its members in carrying out the foregoing mission & purposes.